OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR FITNESS SUCCESS!
"Our mission is to provide the Rochester community with a program to develop physical fitness and healthy eating habits to achieve overall wellness and positive self image"
Personal Training.......sessions, fitness assessment, one-on-one, two-on-one, sport fitness, group classes
Obese Children Fitness.........family fitness, nutrition guide, family activity, weight loss, physical activity
Sport Training.......fitness exercise, speed, agility, strength, nutrition, build performance, high school or college
Boxing Class.......intense exercise, cardiovascular exercise, strength workout, stress relief workout,
Elderly Fitness Classes.......balance exercise, strength workout, nutrition guidance
Bubble Soccer Ball Game.........fun exercise, playing soccer, party activity, outside activity, indoor activity
Corporate Health and Wellness........activity, health, exercise, nutrition classes, company health benefits etc.
Baby Boomers Program.......exercise, fitness training, strength training, group fitness, individual fitness
PERSONAL TRAINER'S SUCCESS FITNESS FORMULA
PLANING + DISCIPLINE
DEDICATION + CONSISTENCY
With us you can reach your fitness and health goals, so don't delay your success!
If you like to reach your goal then commit to your success!
The Rochester School of Fitness was founded in 2006 by Mido Zelenjakovic, exercise specialist, and Cathy Hahn MD, the initial goal was to provide comprehensive programming consisting of both fitness and nutritional aspects. Our goal is to foster a complete understanding of healthy lifestyle choices in a family and community context. We welcome you to Rochester School of Fitness and look forward to achieving health and fitness with each and every one of you.
- Fitness 101: Fitness 101 is a 12-week comprehensive fitness and nutrition program for young people looking to achieve healthy weight management. Ages 6 to 18 years.
- Superstar Athletic Training (Explosive Conditioning): Sport specific fitness training session for strength, agility, speed and endurance for young athletes.
- Family Fun Fitness Hour: Exercise for the whole family to enjoy together. Ages 6 years and up
- Stress Management Boxing: is an intense half hour cardiovascular workout incorporating boxing movements, punching, and footwork. It's fun, it's therapeutic, and it's great exercise!
- Life Style And Behavioral Consultations: Individual of family based nutritional consultation class
- Personal Fitness Training: Private Sessions are individually designed and prepared by our fitness specialists to cover assesment, measurements, workouts, and nutritional counseling.
- Group Fitness Training: Exercise sessions and nutritional consultation in a group setting to encourage building support systems among peers.
- "Empowered Me" (Corporate Health and Wellness Fitness Program): Offer your employees an experience of rejuvenation and team-building.
- Empowered Fitness Training For Elderly: A progressive, energizing, interactive, balance series of workouts for the elderly.
- REnew: Prepare, During and Recovery exercise and life style consultation for cancer patients, focuses on diet and physical activity to help the cancer patients recover.